Best Email Marketing Service Tools for Business
Email marketing is the act of sending commercial messages over email to potential customers. Email marketing has become a priority for business. It is a great form of marketing that can show wonders if done properly. Email marketing helps in reaching out to a large massive audience, grows sales, increases revenue and is fast and convenient.
To get an idea of how to start, read up our blog on email marketing guide and advanced email-marketing strategies for your business.
Since you now know how to implement email marketing into your business and the advanced strategies, have to ever think which email marketing service is the best for you?
In today’s guide, we will go through the best email marketing services and their features for your business.
- MailChimp is a very famous email marketing service that can be trusted
- It provides various features of customization and creative templates
- They provide great support
- Easy to use interface
- It has features of merge tags, autoresponders, segmentation of contacts, etc. included.
- Provides useful analysis reports
- Works on web, Android, and iOS
- Free trial version available
- Popular for small and medium-sized business because it provides wide range of tool especially for them
- User-friendly interface
- Connects to almost all the platforms including WordPress.
- They have email templates that are ready to use
- Has features of autoresponders, list management, tracking of email, etc.
- Offers great support on phone, email, webinars, and live chat
- Provides free trial version for 30 days.
- Makes it easy for beginners because of its easy interface
- Astonishing marketing tools for small and medium-sized business
- Allows to created automated campaigns
- Contains drag and drop feature to create campaigns, segment contacts, etc.
- Has attractive responsive forms, A/B tests, autoresponders
- Blends with third part lead generation software like Google Docs, Zen Desk, etc.
- They have help section that includes guides, webinars, and videos
- Support provided through email, live chat and phone.
- Perfect for your business needs with best easy to use email marketing solutions
- Best for retail businesses
- Combines with third-party integration software like Shopify, Magento, and Netsuite
- One can send personalized messages by managing the database of customers email address
- Marketing tools that aim at medium-sized and enterprise organizations
- An email marketing service best for beginners because of it’s easy to use and friendly interface
- Provides free personal support through phone, email and live chat
- One can customize templates just by one click
- Gives good secured security
- One can promote email campaigns by sharing on Facebook and Twitter and also provides stats for it
- Offers a tool which helps to track whether email has been delivered
- Has an image library and 1GB storage for your own files
- Helps small businesses to use the service by providing online training and live seminars
- Free trial for 2 months
- Have inbuild drag and drop email creator
- Offers more than 1000 email variations
- Analyses number of clicks and views of your emails
- Special email templates provided for occasions
- One can perfectly organize emails
- 90% of emails are delivered in inboxes and not end up in spams
- Offers support 24×7 via email and support forums
- They have easy to use A/B Tests, social sharing tools, etc.
- Adobe is a proven and famous company
- A good experience of personalization and marketing provided across online and offline channels
- They have drag and drop facilities
- Timely and automated campaigns can be created
- Provides reports and analytics on how the campaign is performing
- Works on Web and provides free demo only
- Build especially for small business and is a great email and social media marketing tool
- Has variety of templates options with features of customization and drag and drop
- Shares campaigns on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter and even show metrics of their reach
- Tracks your email campaigns and shows analytics of clicks, unsubscribes, etc.
- They have specialists that make sure your emails do not land on spam
- This service helps to create smart email campaigns and combines email marketing campaigns with CRM and sales
- Provides marketing automation at its best
- Assimilates smoothly with third-party software that even includes WordPress
- Cost is high but worth it
- Offers SMS tools to follow up on campaigns
- Responsive design that has sign-ups forms which are friendly on mobile devices too
- Attractive design templates and customization options
- One can segregate contacts based on their location, behavior, social media data, etc.
- Without any design and coding skills, one can create beautiful email campaigns
- Provides a 14-day free trial and works on web
- This service is a reputed company called CommuniGator
- Beautiful templates with customization options
- Blends with third-party software like Gold Mine, Salesforce, Sage and Micro Dynamics
- Drag and drop feature that allows adding elements easily
- Tools that help to send emails to a specific group of audience
These are 10 best email marketing services that are really worth your time. We hope this guide has helped you to choose the best services for your marketing campaign.
With the best services, it is important to even select the best email marketing company in Mumbai that will help to guide, put more value and create a successful email marketing campaign for your business.
January 19, 2018
January 17, 2018
January 15, 2018